Prolific Danish producer Trentemøller released his debut album The Last Resort in 2006, immediately making waves in the electro and minimal house scene. Over the years, his boundary-pushing releases have encompassed a variety of genres and sounds, including ambient, psychedelic/indie rock and electro pop. He’s proved himself as a talented remixer as well as a skillful composer of orchestral work, collaborating with renowned artists like The Knife, Röyksopp, The Drums’ Jonny Pierce, and Raveonettes’ Sune Wagner.
This mix exemplifies his uncanny ability to intersect the indie rock and electronic world, with sounds ranging from Bass Drum of Death to TOM And His Computer. Enjoy!
1. The Soft Moon – Black (Trentemøller Remix)
2. The KVB – In Deep
3. The Cure – All Cats Are Grey
4. TOM And His Computer – Organ
5. Trentemøller – Still On Fire
6. Tropic Of Cancer – Children of a Lesser God
7. Bass Drum of Death – Velvet Itch
8. Trentemøller – River In Me
9. Widowspeak – Nightcrawlers
10. Cranes – Beautiful Friend
11. Moon Duo – Sleepwalker